Friday, December 13, 2013

AUDJPY Daily Outlook for 13th December, 2013 (Friday)

AUDJPY Daily Outlook for 13th December, 2013 (Friday)


Daily Chart

"Small body tails on both ends"
  • Stochastic is is not showing any signs of oversold or overbought, and going up in a uptrend
  • Daily chart travelling in a channel 
  • Candle shows "i don't know"


Hourly Chart


"My entry for long recommendation was to the PIP!"
  • Huge Bear candle yesterday hitting a full retrace 100% from the low to high from 5th of dec., (We might be trading in a range)
  • My medium term view is to go up to 93.50 area (very speculative) 



Outlook Trade opportunity

My long idea for yesterday from the 91.90 was very accurate. My medium view is to 93.50 . I have took profit 80% of my position and leaving 20% to run

For those who have missed out or already took profit, we can do the same IF the market retest the area.

#1 - Long from 91.90 ride it up to Daily Pivot and TP or Partial and let it run

Risk Level High - Bottom picking here!


Tips -

Always take note of any economical news event on our provided calender below



No comments:

Post a Comment