Monday, December 23, 2013

EURUSD Daily Outlook for 23rd December, 2013 (Monday)

EURUSD Daily Outlook for 23rd December, 2013 (Monday)


Daily Chart

Friday's candle shows indecision and bouncing of my previously drawn support and resistance area. 
If I draw a trendline from the lows of the Stochastics Indicator from nov to now, it has broken the trendline and I would be looking out for possible continuation higher after the current retrace.

Hourly Chart




Not much to say as Fridays bounce from a resistance / demand zone which I had previously predicted. On the indicators we are diverging right now. I expect the short term that are bearish until the 1.5950 (my green support area on chart if we can get there)

Outlook Trade opportunity
Our forecast for trades last Thursday and Friday was to the pip, I hope I can continue this trend :) As you can see I have drawn in two sell zones. The first one is possible in the asian session, and the second one might be possible after the Asian session.

I will also have a small buy limit order at the green zone i drawn

Risk Level Low


Tips -

Always take note of any economical news event on our provided calender below



No comments:

Post a Comment