Wednesday, March 12, 2014

AUDUSD Scalp Trade - Confirmed Entry with Noble setup

AUDUSD Scalp Trade - Confirmed Entry with Noble setup


Note - This is a 1 Min chart (i Don't usually post any 1 minute chart, but i know a lot of newbie looks at a smaller tf wanting fast trades)

  • I took this after a very good bounce from this area (which i have caught with my "catching a falling knife post"
  • My entry is my classic strategy ("Noble Entry" I do my high probability scalp trades - here is a blog post about it
  • Now i only take trades when price retrace to a 78.6 - so to minimize risk
  • Currently still in trade looking for close to 1:2 (risk reward)
Cheers

Update - Trade completed (approx 30min after trade)

  • I've taken half postion off when it reached 1:1, then the rest to initial TP 


Tips -

Always take note of any economical news event on our provided calender below



No comments:

Post a Comment