Tuesday, November 4, 2014

My daily routine as a forex trader

Daily routine

As i live in Australia and mainly focus on late asia and london open i have the privilege to sleep in a little. My day always start with a coffee and a fresh mindset. Then i review my charts looking at the pairs i concentrate on. Review the economic calender and prepare on potential trades for the day. If i feel not right or not in sync with the markets i tell myself to step away. Rememeber that we dont need to trade everyday.! Preserve our capital! 

Below are just a few things i always remind myself
-nobody is forcing you to trade
-if i have two loosing trades in a day , my day is over
-i will not take more than 3 trades a day with smaller risk after the first winner.
-enjoy your work but never want it to be too exciting as if you feel that way you might be riding a rollercoaster ride (not consistant)

P.s i am writing this post on my iphone while having my morning coffee so excuse me for typos. :)



1 comment:

  1. Sadly, not all Forex traders are like you. You spend your day very energetically and I hope all traders must learn this simple thing in their lives. Taking tension will take you nowhere and the point to be noted is that we cannot trade everywhere and get the profits. Sometimes we have to face the losses too.

    ReplyDelete